There's only one thing You Need to understand "how a coronavirus spreads".
The virus spreads when droplets of the sick person get into your eyes, nose or mouth
So if you see someone Who is visibly coughing/sneezing/sick, you can choose to:
1. Keep your distance 2m to 0.5m will keep you safe from large droplets.
2. Give them a mask. They can cough/sneeze into it and protect everyone else nearby.
And in general, it's a good idea to avoid crowds, because you don't know who might be sick. people who are infected can show no symptoms, but are still infectious.
However, sometimes a sick person's saliva can get on other things like Digital devices, tissue, pens, doorknobs, lift buttons etc.
And if you touch any of these things by accident and then touch your face, rub eyes or your loved ones face. you might all fall sick.
Viruses can last for upto 48 hours on objects, and the only effective way to get rid of them is to wash them off with soap.
Which is why it is also good to follow these 5 precautions
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after touching a suspected contaminated surface
2. Cover your cough with a disposable tissue or use mask and discard them immediately in a waste bin. Don't wear the mask for more than a day.
3. Avoid coming into contact with people who are sick or share personal items, food, utensils, cups & towels.
4. avoid touching your eye, ears and nose.
5. And finally, seek medical advice if you are sick
PageYourStory do not hold ownership of any image, article, or content. Purpose of platform is only sharing content by authors for news, education or knowledge prospective. if You are original owner of content you can claim your content according to our DMCA Guidelines. Write Us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any copyright content claiming or removal related issues.