"Wearing of facial masks can reduce the spread of coronavirus substantially. Therefore, it has been decided that facial masks will be compulsory for anyone stepping out of their house. Cloth mask shall be eligible too." announced by Delhi Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal.
Wearing of facial masks can reduce the spread of corona virus substantially. Therefore, it has been decided that facial masks will be compulsory for anyone stepping out of their house. Cloth mask shall be eligible too.— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) April 8, 2020
Also, 20 hotspots in Delhi will be sealed due to the spread of coronavirus
- Entire affected street near Gandhi Park, Malviya Nagar.
- Entire affected street of Gali No 6, L1 Sangam Vihar.
- Shahjahanabad society, plot number 1, Sector 11, Dwarka.
- Dinpur Village.
- Markaz Masjid and Nizamuddin Basti.
- Nizamuddin West (G and D block) areas.
- B Block, Jahangirpuri.
- H. No 141 to H. No 180, Gali no. 14, Kalyanpuri.
- Mansara Appartments , Vasundhara Enclave.
- 3 Galis of Khichirpur, including Gali containing H. No. 5/387.
- Gali No 9, Pandav Nagar.
- Vardhaman Appartments, Mayur Vihar Phase I, Extension.
- Mayurdhwaj Appartments , IP Extension, Patparganj.
- Gali no. 4, from H. No. J- 3/115 (Nagar Dairy) to H. No. J- 3/108 (towards Anarwali Masjid Chowk), Kishan Kunj Extension.
- Gali No. 4, from H. No J- 3/101 to H. No. J - 3/107, Krishan Kunj Extension.
- Gali No. 5, A Block (From H No. A- 176 to A-189), West Vinod Nagar.
- J&K , L and H pockets, Dilshad Garden.
- G, H and J Blocks, old Seemapuri.
- F- 70 to 90, Dilshad Colony.
- Pratap Khand , Jhilmil Colony.
here is the tweet by ANI
Delhi Govt: Below is the list of hotspots identified in Mayur Vihar of East District of Delhi which will be sealed, in wake of #COVID19:
1) House no. 141-180, Gali No. 14, Kalyan Puri
2) Mansara Apartment, Vasundhra Enclave
3) 3 Galis of Khichripur
4) Vardhman Apartments pic.twitter.com/Ft97iYuObN— ANI (@ANI) April 8, 2020
Uttar Pradesh govt has also announced a complete lockdown in 15 districts, including Noida. The districts that are to be placed under fresh restrictions include Lucknow, Noida, Ghaziabad, Sitapur, Kanpur, Agra, Ferozabad, Bareilly, Meerut, Shamli, Saharanpur, Bulandshahr, Varanasi, Maharajganj and Basti.
PageYourStory do not hold ownership of any image, article, or content. Purpose of platform is only sharing content by authors for news, education or knowledge prospective. if You are original owner of content you can claim your content according to our DMCA Guidelines. Write Us on email@example.com for any copyright content claiming or removal related issues.